Find answers to questions
This library can find answers to many of your questions. Whether it is for homework, to settle a bet or just because you want to know, the library has trained staff to help you.
Describe your library's reference service here. Include:
- When the service is available
- Where it is located in the library
- Who to ask
- How questions can be received: in person, by phone, fax, e-mail, instant messaging, etc.
- Describe the scope of the reference service. i.e. will you answer homework questions? will you post bids on E-bay? List any limits.
- Include links down below to the Ask a Librarian form, to the IM service, library contact info for phone and fax requests.
- Include a link down below in related items, to the library's reference policy
- Include a link to the "do research" section of the Web site.